For me, Real Estate has always been a family business. My parents, Billy Joe and Peggy Quick owned V.I.P. Realty
Company for over 30 years, and I worked at the office throughout high school and college. I now work as a Realtor
with RE/MAX Southern Homes.
Despite encouragement to get my license, I did not become a Realtor until after my daughter was born in 1992. Instead, I pursued my passions for interior design and architecture and received a degree in interior design in 1985. Now I get to do the thing I love the most, combining my real estate skills with an eye for design.
Staging homes to sell for over 22 years, my motto has always been “You never get a second chance to make a First Impression”. As a lifelong resident of Birmingham, my enthusiasm for my clients and real estate has never wavered. I look forward to growing my business while meeting new clients and continuing to provide a "One-of-a-Kind Name | One-of-a-Kind Service"
* Birmingham Association of Realtors: "Life Member Club of Excellence"
* Birmingham Association of Realtors: "Vulcan Award"
* RE/MAX International: "Hall of Fame"
* RE/MAX International: "Presidents Club"
* RE/MAX International: "100% Club"
* RE/MAX International: "Executive Club"
Kete Quick Cannon
RE/MAX Southern Homes